This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From 9400GT to GTX 750Ti

Discussion in 'Monitors & Video' started by FibreFTW, Mar 13, 2017.

1. FibreFTW

FibreFTW Moderator Staff Member Premium

Articles:
    Whew! what a journey! as of today I've moved from an old 9400gt DDR2 Graphics card to an much more modern GPU which is the Asus Geforce 750Ti GDDR5 with 2GB of memory or it's model name is
    GTX750TI-PH-2GD5. I picked the card up for $100 AUD which is not a bad price for this GPU.
    [​IMG]

At the bottom of the photo is what my old 9400gt based GPU looks like. Very small and tiny compared to today's GPU's which are much larger and can occupy 2 layers of space inside the PC case.

This is the Stats of it showing in CPU-Z
    [​IMG]

The card has 1 VGA Port, 2 DVI-D ports and 1 HDMI port. For now due to my monitor I'm using the VGA port on the GPU but when I upgrade my Syncmaster Samsung Monitor I'm going to be looking for an HDMI ready monitor, for now the VGA port will suit me for the time being.

This is a picture of the GPU from a random internet site but it's exactly what my GPU looks like.

[​IMG]

She's running good so far and I'm happy with her. Hopefully she lasts me for many years to come and brings me many years of HD gaming.

And for those interested, this is the official Asus website for this particular GPU - https://www.asus.com/au/Graphics-Cards/GTX750TIPH2GD5/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zapmaster14

Zapmaster14 Site Founder Staff Member

Articles:
    Great! As I mentioned on twitter the 750Ti is a beast of a card, the shining beacon of Nvidias old manufacturing ability, I feel a little spoiled sitting here with a GTX 1080, But I digress. :p

Hopefully she'll deliver for ya!