This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official The New NBN Forum Podcast

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zapmaster14, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Zapmaster14

Zapmaster14 Site Founder Staff Member

Articles:
    Hi everyone, we are pleased to announce our newest initiative,

We are starting a fortnightly podcast on everything NBN, Technology (and the occasional politics) Our first episode will be released to our new podcast hosting site podcast.thenbnforum.com on 18/08/2017

This topic will be used as a place for members to suggest topics / news articles that we should cover, and also serve a purpose for us to announce new episodes.

One of the cool new features coming with this is that we will be allowing our premium members to get “early” access to the podcast. (Note: The first episode will be released in a "Sync" matter meaning both free & premium users will get access at the same time.)

We hope this initiative will drive traffic to our forums, but also allow for more ways to talk & know about what's going on in the NBN,Technology & Political worlds.

Thanks,
    Zapmaster14 & FibreFTW.

• Like Like x 2
  2. FibreFTW

FibreFTW Moderator Staff Member Premium

Articles:
    Happy to be apart of this, can't wait to get started and get the Podcast on the road. I'm sure our Members will definitely enjoy it and I want to say this is something I've wanted to do for a long time now but have only just managed to get it off the ground and a plan together so we know how to work things out with this

:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zapmaster14

Articles:
  4. Ça plane pour moi

Ça plane pour moi Premium Member Premium

I have completed the intro/outro for the wtf breakdown podcasts. I use a distorted/dirtied up approach to the sound. Should be ok; if that's not to everyone's taste let me know.
    I have done 2 versions. They go for 25 seconds each. There is electronic music and then i have recorded myself saying "wtf breakdown".

If you tell the best way to give them to you I will give them to you to use. I don't want any reward for this; it took me 5 minutes. You can thank me on the next podcast if you want!

• Like Like x 2
  5. FibreFTW

Articles:
    Our first Podcast Episode is now available for the general public to listen too now.

Check it out by visiting the link here

If you have any Feedback or questions about the podcast please post them below and Either me or Zapmaster14 will respond back to you shortly on your Questions or Feedback.

Now sit back and enjoy the show folks :)

6. cefiar

cefiar Premium Member Premium

Note that there's nothing on the main page or the RSS Feed yet. :/

7. FibreFTW

Articles:
    Apologies, I think this is more so up to Zapmaster to fix as I don't have access to the Admin log in on the podcast website otherwise I would of added it to the website myself this morning.

As for Itunes I think we're looking into them for putting our podcast on there but haven't heard much else yet. And as for Google I don't think they service Australia or something according to Zap.

8. Zapmaster14

Articles:
    Good News!

Podcast has been uploaded to podcast.thenbnforum.com

https://podcast.thenbnforum.com/

Enjoy!

Note: It didnt automatically add... It was ment to sorry about that guys! :)

9. Zapmaster14

Articles:
    The podcast is now being reviewed by Apple staff. I will post when its approved. :)

Thanks!