This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vote: Should NBNForum have a Gaming Sub-forum?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FibreFTW, Jun 14, 2017.

?

Should TheNBNForum Have it's own Sub-Gaming forum?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FibreFTW

FibreFTW Moderator Staff Member Premium

Articles:
    I'm aware that NBNForum isn't about gaming or focused on video gaming in general but in an effort to broden more discussion and topics on the forum I'm wondering if a gaming sub-forum should be added to the Off topic / General discussion area of the forum. Somewhere where people can go to talk and discuss video games.

While gaming discussion could probably go into "General Lounge / Discussion" there are a lot of gaming bases to talk and cover from PC gaming to Steam to PS4 and Xbox gaming etc as well as the individual games themselves which I'd feel would clutter up the GL/D subforum so that's why I'm posting to see if NBN Forum should have it's own sub-gaming forum that can be accessed from under the "Off Topic General discussion" area on the board.

Would anyone else be up for a sub-gaming forum and talking about video games?

I have set up a poll so please choose either yes or No on this

Thank you
    -FibreFTW (NBN Forum Moderator)

2. Zapmaster14

Zapmaster14 Site Founder Staff Member

Articles:
    I dont see any reason we cant have a gaming forum, I love gaming (PC guy here :D), Im not sure if it should be its own category though, it might be better in its own category as to not make the General / Off Focus too large.

Thanks!